domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Love, it's a special day
We should celebrate and appreciat
That you and me found something
pretty neat,and I know some say
this day is arbitrary,but it's a good
excuse to put our love to use ,baby,
I know what to do baby, I will love
 you I'll love you, I'll love you
Love, I don't need those things I don't
 need no ring I don't need anything
but you with me cause in your company
I feel happy, oh so happy and complete
and it's a good excuse to put our love to
use Baby, I know what to
baby,i will love youI'll love you, I'll love
you so won't you be my honey bee? giving
me kisses all the time be mine, be my
Valentine so won't you be my honey bee?
giving sweet kisses all the time be mine, be
my Valentine.
Porque algúnas personas no sepan apreciar a otras, más bien,¿Se apreciarán ellas mismas?lo dudo.. la verdad que a mi esas personas me dan pena, y lo que hagan y dejen de hacer me dá igual ; )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario